ZPR Pump Set consists of several pump units fixed to a frame.
This solution, in comparison to JPR units, allows more satellite stations to work simultaneously in the rinse cycle. Individual pumps are switched on depending on the current water output. When one of the pumps breaks down, the remaining pumps take over its function. Depending on the requirement, the set includes a different number of a pump. A module construction lets you completely adjust it to your needs. Apart from pumps fixed to a frame, the ZPR pump set also consists of an electric control box.
Each pump is equipped with:
- SoftStart system provides gradual start-up of the pump as well as a mild stop that increases the lifetime of the pump and its engine
- Digital panel for the electric control system
- Moreover, the ZPR set has all features of JPR pumps.
All pumps can be equipped with inverters (frequency drivers) that provides soft start-ups and braking as well as smooth work of pumps. Besides, ZPR Booster contains PLC steering and LCD display situated on the front panel.
Thanks to it, you can:
- Read the working status and operating parameters
- Create charts of operating parameters
- Track water and energy consumption and generate csv. files on memory stick
- Change the pressure set points within specific limits
- Edit settings
- Control the history of alarms
- Extend machine with remote access (control ZPR e.g. with your smartphone)
Besides, proper protection and safety system which will shut down the pump in case of any dissertation of standard working conditions.
The safety system will stop the pump in case of:
- Water inlet pressure is lower than 1 bar
- Water outlet pressure is lower than 10 bar (editable from LCD display)
- Water temperature is higher than 70°C
- Temperature of electric motor wires is higher than 170°C
- Summarized water leak in water pipeline are higher than 25 m3/h
- Inverters detected error
- One of the sensors is damaged
- Direction of motor rotation is wrong
- Parameters of electricity (asymmetric phase) is higher than 10%
- Phase failure occurred
Typical configurations of ZPR Pump Set:
|ZPR 20||14||20 bar||20 m³/h||2,5 bar||3 x 400 V||2 x 7,5 kW|
|ZPR 30||21||20 bar||30 m³/h||2,5 bar||3 x 400 V||3 x 7,5 kW|
|ZPR 40||28||20 bar||40 m³/h||2,5 bar||3 x 400 V||4 x 7,5 kW|
|ZPR 45||38||20 bar||51 m³/h||2,5 bar||3 x 400 V||3 x 15 kW|
|ZPR 60||50||20 bar||68 m3/h||2,5 bar||3 x 400 V||4 x 15 kW|
- The quantity of satellite stations operating at the same time in rinsing mode.
- Nominal water pressure on exit
- Minimal inlet water pressure
- Motor power
- There is possibility of use motor with other parameters, e.g 60 Hz